Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Burberry Sheer Luminous Fluid Foundation in Trench No.4


      Being the first day of spring I have decided to celebrate on my face ;) Today I'm still trying out Burberry Sheer Luminous Fluid Foundation in the color Trench No.4. Thought I would share it with you all in case you're interested. I do think this is a fairly good mommy foundation because it's super easy to blend and doesn't need a powder to set it. It has a nice glow to waken up the face which most moms can use. The downsides for some people might be that it does have a light powdery scent. It also may not work for super oily skin since it does have a slight 'glow' built in. Even though I do not have oily skin it did get a bit shiny by the end of the day.


before foundation

foundation on left side/nothing on right side of face(not on forehead)



All over face. 

Also wearing Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten.

Below is a video still of me wearing this foundation for the first time. No concealer. You can still see my freckles.


I think my end opinion is this is a really beautiful sheer foundation, but not great for long wear times.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment