Saturday, April 6, 2013

L'oreal Fairest Nude

This cult lipstick has always looked not quite right for me, but realizing I don't have a basic go-to nude lipstick anymore/combined with my love of l'oreal lip products, I decided it was worth a try.


It looked darker when I first opened it than I had expected it to, I had hopes it would have enough color to be something on my lips, but still a soft pretty something.


It turned out a lot lighter on my lips than I thought it would. Which didn't end up being a very good thing, it wasn't fully opaque and you could see streaks of my lip under it, it clung to my dry skin on my lips a bit, not the worst ever but still something I like to avoid to any extent. The color against my skin tone I thought wasn't very flattering, it was rather dull looking, and too light to be a complimentary nude lip.

Over all it's not the worst lipstick I've ever used, it was very moist, but I can't say I was happy with it either. If anyone knows of any nude lipsticks good for my skin tone leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment