Friday, March 14, 2014

What's in My Makeup bag?


The older I've gotten the less makeup products I find myself carrying around with me in my bag. However there are a few things I still enjoy having on hand. Sunscreen for being in more direct sunlight than origianlly planning on that day. Some brightening and enhancing reliable lip products. Hand cream that absorbs quickly because it's never more of a pain to have greasy hands than while out in public! A couple different types of scents doesn't hurt either in case I'm just not in the mood for one of them.

1.Dior Addict Lip Reviver Balm
2.Menchie's Lip Balm in Pink Lemonaid
3.Buxom Pink Lady Lip gloss
4.Trader Joe's Ultra Moisturizing Hand Cream
5.Burt's Bees Baby Bee Sunscreen
6.Target Dollar bin Mirror/Brush
7.Travelo with Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria
8.Kate Spade Live Colorfully sample



No comments:

Post a Comment