Sunday, May 3, 2015

YSL Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Tint-in-Oil 05 Cherry My Cherie Review & Lip Swatch



The new Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Tint-in-Oil isn't something I was really expecting to be very good, the thought of it reminded me of those roll on candy scented castor oil lip glosses from childhood, in a better packaging that would leave a tint. Nope! This is thicker than those, thicker than burt's bees squeezy tube glosses, but not as thick as buxom and not the tiniest bit sticky. They do have a sheer tint, but the tint is there. I naturally have very little color to my lips, and as the photos show it does give me color. I didn't love any of the colors for my personal taste so I think the clear one (03 Undress Me) would be great for layering with a lip liner. I think they feel great. No harmful ingredients (like parabens, phlalates, mineral oil, ect), and give a beautiful wet appearance to the lips(plus no stickiness!). I'm in!

(natural light)

(flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment