Thursday, March 26, 2015

Take me away ; and this is what I'll bring. (travel makeup bag ; the inside)


When you have a more extensive makeup collection, it can be hard to stay focused on what's most important. I really enjoyed the challenge of putting together my best face. One product from each category. My true favorites. To know as long as I have these, I'm good. That's peace. Freedom. Or as it is commonly called in the beauty world, My HG face.

  • Kiehl's BB Cream - Fair
  • L'Oreal Magic Lumi Highlighter/Concealer Pen
  • L'Oreal True Match Powder W1
  • VS Makeup Bronzer (discontinued, my next favorite is too faced sun bunny)
  • Milani - Delizioso Pink Blush
  • Wet N Wild - Reserve Your Cabana Bronzer(highlighter)
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Anti Aging
  • L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow - Amber Rush
  • CoverGirl Brow & Eye Makers - Black (brows)
  • MAC False Lashes Mascara (my new favorite)
  • Tarte Skinny SmolderEyes Black
  • Buxom Lip Cream - Mudslide






No comments:

Post a Comment