Friday, June 5, 2015

Badger Balm Lip Tint & Shimmer in Garnet




 I have been a huge fan of Badger Balm Cocoa Butter Lip Balms for years. They are the best lip balms I've used. They truly heal lips, and protect, while being great in the ingredient department! Natural, and truly good for your skin. I couldn't resist trying their lip tint when I saw it in store. I got the color Garnet, as the lid color led me to believe it might have a plum tone to it. However it is not plum toned, it is a sheer slightly rust toned burgandy. It feels very good on the lips, it's not at all drying like the burt's bees lip shimmers, nor does it contain as much shimmer/frosty-ness. Which I greatly appreciate. The pigmentation like I said is on the sheer side but it definitely gives my lips color. The color pigment can be a bit uneven but not the worst I've used. All in all a good product, not great, but one of the better all natural lip products I've used.



No comments:

Post a Comment