Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Summertime Makeup, Sorted.

   

 Summer time is here, if you ask my weather, and I realized I need to move my full-sun-all-day-everyday products where I can get to them more efficiently! Having accomplished that, I've got my sunshine products sorted! If you're nosey... take a look! ;)

 Above:
Tarte Skinny SmolderEyes Liner in Bronze (the best of the best long wearing eyeliner formula)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Sabbath (nautical days)
Tarte Skinny SmolderEyes in Gold
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in No.9 Oyster Glow (lower lash line brightening)
 L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush (I find this looks compliments bronzed skin on super bright days)

 Above:
Buxom Full On Lip Polish in Julie (my fav of the three)
Buxom Full On Lip Creams in Berry Blast (a great one to go with a natural look and sunglasses) & Mai Tia (looks a lot more pink/coral on my lips)
Top to Bottom:
Milani Delizioso Pink
Illamasqua Katie (this also looks more coral on my face)
Estee Lauder Sensuous Rose (a good bronzer/blush hybrid)

No comments:

Post a Comment