Saturday, September 5, 2015

Urban Decay Blush in Bittersweet & Make Up For Ever Hd Foundation in Y225






Trying out Urban Decay's Blush in Bittersweet and the new updated Make Up Forever HD foundation in Y225 today. Bittersweet is a scary barney purple looking blush at first glance but blended out (see below) is more of a cool plum and I am LOVING it! No complaints about formula or anything at all! The new foundation on the other hand I'm not so wowed with. It's kinda of not awful and not amazing on me. The color is ok for me, but it doesn't do much in smoothing out or camouflaging my dry skin. It also flashed back pretty pale on my camera phone. The photos below are taken with my much nicer camera and it looks better on that, but those who depend a lot on phone cameras might find it to be a problem like I did.(ligloss is Buxom Jennifer)

 (photos taken in sunlight)




 (Above 2 photos swatched blush ; bottom 2 blended, in sunlight)

  (above with flash)

 (above with makeup mirror lighting)

(above in sunlight)

No comments:

Post a Comment