Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Milani & YSL Lip Oil Comparison




As a big fan of YSL's tint-in-oil I was very curious when Milani released their Moisture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment and noticed it had almost identical main ingredients. So is it a dupe? Almost! It has the same silky-oil-but thicker texture that I adore. It feels like a dupe, but the drawback, the scent. Sadly, it is not scentless like ysl's, but instead has a fake cheap makeup-y type of scent. At first I was willing to over look it, but it started to irritate my sinuses and really bother me the longer I wore it. Milani is not for me, so I'll be sticking to YSL for this type of product. If you are not scent sensitive it is worth a try though, it feels great and for a better price. It contains half as much product as Ysl, but us still half the cost per ounce.



No comments:

Post a Comment