Tuesday, March 22, 2016

CoverGirl Super Sizer Mascara Review




I've been using CoverGirl The Super Sizer mascara for the past 2 months. I tried this mascara because of all the rave reviews on it. My verdict? It's ok. The first month I really didn't like it, it looked ok after the first couple strokes then went from meh to overkill in .05 seconds. Gave me the wonderful 3 lash look. The second month of using it however I liked it a lot more, not sure if it's just because it got used up/dried out some or if I learned how to use it better. Likely both. But to imagine going through another solid month of hating my mascara if I were to buy this again, not sounding like a good plan to me. I must add though, when it was good it was really good and gave me lots of length! Maybe it's a personal prefrence thing.

Here I am with the mascara on and no liner.


No comments:

Post a Comment